Thursday, November 10, 2011

GUEST DESIGNER AT " Berry71bleu "

I was so thrilled and excited when my beautiful friend Marivic Clifton from Berry71bleu 
asked me to be a guest designer 
I received two absolutely exquisite tags made by Marivic 
and created 2 LO's where I included these stunning handmade tags 


pop over to the blog and the etsy shop 
there are challenges each month and Marivic has amazing items for sale in her etsy shop 
CLICK HERE   etsy shop



Imaginarium designs chippies 


this absolutely beautiful tag created by Marivic ... 
so exquisite !!!!



another stunning tag made by Marivic ... I just adore them 
she is so clever ...

 Imaginarium Designs chippies .


 November challenge over at Berry71Bleu 

Now, for the challenge for this month: Courtesy of our new team member Renea.
 She is hosting this month's challenge. 

Here are the requirements for the challenge:

"Hi everybody and welcome to my November Challenge, as you can see I took the word November and came up with the rules to play along by. Your project can be any type of project you dream up as long as it meets all of the rules listed. I will be giving away a small rack from my Etsy Shop. The winner will receive, one set of Tiger Butterflies, one set of Sugar & Spice Butterflies, and one set of Elegance In Flight Butterflies. Good Luck!"
New -Do a project type that you have never done before or use a new technique
One -Use at least one fall flower 
Variation -Use at least 2 different variations of the fall colors
Emboss-emboss an element on your project
Metal -Use a metal embellishment 
Butterfly -Use at least one butterfly
Eleven -Use eleven of an element or embellishment (example: layers of pp)
Remember Have Fun!!!!

sounds like a lot of fun to me .. I think I will give this a go..
"always love a challenge " LOL 
it takes me right out of my comfort zone 
and evolves my style ..
thanks Marivic for asking me it was such fun 
and I feel honoured to be asked ... "HEARTFELT THANKS" from me to you xoxo

to see the Berrybleu blog CLICK HERE 

thanks for visiting me and for all your blog love 
It means so much to me  mwah xoxoxo
CLICK HERE  to see my little xmas handbag over at  ART and SOUL .



21 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the GDT!! These are JUST AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! WOW!! Loveeeeeeeeee the tags and the colors and layers too!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Heather. The tags are just amazing and you have certainly showcased them with style. Stunning pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on GDT
    and I love these LOs my favorite is the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    Thank you!!!! I am so pleased with what you've created..so stunning!! I love both LO..And Ella is such a beautiful girl!!! So happy that you and Marilia were able to do this...Lotsa Love, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's Heather and those little tags are awesome. Congrats on the guest DT!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GDT job ..cool tags indeed and you made lovely work with it!
    Your page for the color room is a stunner!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    What stunning amazing tags and Heather you have added them to stunning layouts!! wow wow
    so inspiring!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Heather! I LOVE these layouts - wowee! The colours are sooo stunning and so perfect - the tags look so lovely; you have certainly showcased them really well! I love that Eiffel Tower chippie too - wowser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI.. oh these tags are exquisitely beautiful.. and they work so well on your stunning creations.. love these...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning work as always Heather!! CONGRATS on your GDT possie :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH beautiful work Heather! You have really done those exquisite tags justice!! Love both layouts but the Eiffel tower one the most - gosh that chippie is just loverrrrly!!! I also love the way you have "dip-dyed" the title in 2 tone - I really want to try that :) Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations my friend! You made a stunning layout with beautiful Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet as candy, both of them!!! Totally love it!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Heather! These lo's are just absolutely gorgeous...you incorporated the tags beautifully! Her tags are really beautiful aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWWW,WOWWWW, soooooooooo beautiful, so beautiful :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such an unusual challenge but one I shall try to enter if time allows. Love your French style LO and the tag looks wonderful. The sweet one is just to die for too. Amazing showcasing Heather as always. Hugz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. MY GOODNESS Heather - both your layouts are absolutely amazing! the tags are utter divinity and you've showcased them just wonderfully! CONGRATS!! have to go and check out Marivic's Etsy. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on and GD spot, what lovely work you've done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!! I love everything!!!! Wonderful work, Heather!!!! Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATS!! and these are incredibily beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you have incorporated the tags into your pages. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete