Friday, May 9, 2014

Bag of Jewels

Hello and a very warm welcome to you all .
 Time for my Maja Design May project . 
Today on my Blog I am showcasing a little bag 
containing some tags with some of my very fave stamps /quotes.

When I began scrapbooking back in 2003 , I loved creating Off the Page projects.  
I often open them now, and enjoy looking at my style and techniques back then.
I just adore this hobby called scrapbooking x
to go to Maja Design Blog 

'BAG of JEWELS' 

I created the bag and tied it with soft pink ribbon .
 I added a resin rose with some diecut leaves and foliage stretching across the top
 like a sprig of spring blooms.
When I saw this magnificent Sofiero collection, 
I just had to create a romantic little bag full of affirmations about Art and life.
When I tenderly hold this little bag I can feel the essence of nature flowing through my hands into my soul. The blooms reflected in the papers are so romantic and delicate, so Soft  and velvety and I can almost smell the fragrance of the roses and blossoms .

 I imagine myself strolling down a garden path discovering a magnificent secret garden full of color and exquisite creations, rose petals and pear blossoms, all swaying happily in the sunshine  . Pinks and soft mauve and blue are my very favourite flowers to grow in my garden and in the spring they all pop their little faces toward the sunshine and gentle light . Perfectly glorious .


Nature to me is perfect ART and so many delicate details of perfection 
are all imitated in these glorious papers. 
To me Marie does an amazing job of capturing the very essence of nature.
 From the colors, the shapes and the subtle touches in the background of these papers, 
I can see and feel the captivating beauty.





Maja Design collection used
Romantic Sofiero Collection
Royal Summer collection, Enjoying the lovely Fragrance,
Strolling down the rose Path , A romantic picnic in the Park .

thanks for popping by and taking the time to leave me some love
until we meet next time have fun scrapping x
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. When I look at this bag I can see the essence of nature flowing!! Lol
    It's is incredibly romantic and full of love and nature. What you have done with this collection is just stunning!!
    Truly breathtaking and you will be able to look at these little phrases for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors in this paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather love your bag of jewels - your tags and quotes would be so inspiring - xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous looking bag of jewels Heather!!!!
    And your tags are such an amazing jewels!
    Who ever receives this bag will love and treasure this for ever!!!
    Have a nice weekend
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always amazed by the fact that you can work with both soft and pretty colours and with dark and masculine colours beautifully. This tag is great evidence of that! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a project with soul and heart, like all your creations Heather, so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....this is fabulous Heather! Love the papers you used and a wonderfully creative and soulful project! How could anyone not love and use such a beautiful little bag!!!! So soft, sentimental and perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful romantic and so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another jaw droppingly gorgeous project Heather, - totally adore your bag! And the tags inside of course. Love the ingenious way you did the ribbon closure, so pretty with those gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I 'm really fan, and I think exactly like you about "the soul" from "nature", I adooooore your work and I feel the same like you! !!!

    A great stunning work !!!!

    If you come in France, I will be happy to meet you, and you can stay in my house, it has the same "soul", with trees, birds, nature,..... neer the most beautiful casstle from France kings on the "Loire"


    I live neer Tours in vineyards, look this :

    http://www.leschateauxdelaloire.org/les-chateaux-de-la-loire


    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!! This is amazing Heather!! I just loveeeeeeeee the soft colors and to have it full of quotes ... LOVE THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just awesome Heather! Sooo pretty and soft and a treasure of goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friend you are amazing! Have I told you you are my inspiration? Well you are :) I love everything you do and Maja designs is lucky to have you. The colors of the papers are gorgeous and your way of displaying them brings them to life. Always love all the quotes you use, somehow they always have a dalily word for "me". Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us <3 <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah Heather - beautiful spring colours and blooms as we head into the grey, cold winter days. A perfect little clutch of hope and inspiration. Love the Maja papers and your lyrical quotes combine in utter beauty :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, and I love the treasures inside! just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! You had me joining your journey there:) Love inspirational sayings....& these papers just ooze nature at it's most beautiful:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a wonderful, fresh and feminine bag with the Maja Design papers I adore; you always make wonders with them! Thanks. Lys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love this range of papers and I have used the couple of sheets I managed to get here and I am so upset.... I am hoping to get more. I love this little bag and all the feelings it evokes for you. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waouh c'est trop trop beau !!! les papiers sont sublimes
    Bizzzzz

    ReplyDelete