Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Guest designing for Our Creative Corner

Hi all my beautiful scrapping sistas'
today I am sharing a Vintage layout .
 
I was so thrilled and excited to be invited by Kerstin   
 to be the guest designer for November over at 
Our Creative Corner 
 
The challenge is to create something Vintage 
using a Favourite photo .
I chose to use a gorgeous sepia photo
starring my darling grand daughter Ella Jai 
My photo taken by my talented daughter Tara of 
Simply Photographic 
here is a sneak peek of my creation .

to see the full reveal and my step by step 
instructions 
pop over to

 Our Creative Corner 

thanks for looking at my work 
until next time stay happy and safe ,
 happy scrapping x

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT! Off to check your lo out!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing and brilliant creation! Thank you very much for sharing with us at Our creative corner. Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now, that just about fits you to a tee, the requirements. Your girl is growing up---off to take a peek:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the reveal and this layout is stunning! Vintage perfection once again from you! Gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Heather, and your daughter, she makes very beautiful pictures!!
    Your imagination is boundless, over and over again, your creations are stunning!!!
    I enjoy visiting your blog and love to admire all your wonderful peaces of art.
    Love to read all your warm words, it's food for my soul!!
    Have a great day!
    With love
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been over Heather, simply stunning!! And thanks so much for showing the step by step photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page....I love the tags, stamps and your beautiful details! A gorgeous photo too! Your work is always a treat! x

    ReplyDelete