Monday, April 6, 2015

REMEMBER .. CSI case file #160

Hello everyone,  
A very, very warm welcome to my blog 
This month Dusty Attic are sponsoring over at CSI 
CSI 
case file #160
Today I am sharing my layout I created for case file #160
I followed the beautiful sketch designed by the fabulous Emma Stafrace.




REMEMBER 


DUSTY ATTIC MATERIALS USED 
Dusty in Color Clear Crackle Varnish   DA 0900
Dusty in Colour Navajo White : DA 0903
Circle Frame set : DA 0490
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
Reeds #2 : DA10286
Elegant swirl #2 :DA1098
Film Strip : DA0934
Wildflower #3 DA:11437
Chevron DA: 0992







lots of layering and texture .
EVIDENCE
metal, chevrons, stamps, frames.

TESTIMONY
Romantic B & B's with brekky in bed.
Wonderful memories of our many road trips
fun and adventureous travels.. Sigh x


Remember
 all dusty attic chippies can be purchased direct from the web site .



thanks for popping by 
here is the link to 
if you feel like being inspired 
and you may win some DA chippies .
much love and happiness to each of you 

warm hugz from me x


16 comments:

  1. This is soft, romantic and has a country feel, love the chippies you have used, and a beautiful take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is gorgeous......sooo makes me want to find a B & B & chill out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In één woord: Geweldig !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Heather!! I love the smokey blues and your background texture is amazing! Such a stunning layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heather - this is AMAZING! I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those circles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,it's so beautiful! I just adore the colours and the soft look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING!!!! Another new favourite I think, the paint and texture effects both on the backgroud and the chippies and embellish look fantastic!!!! LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a Gorgeous tag! I love the background and the rain drops, and the nostalgic atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so, so beautiful Heather ... the colours, the texture and I love the way you have placed your title,
    "Remember" on the film strip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloriously beautiful Heather! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color but of course fabulous layout! You always know how to make my mouth drop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drop dead gorgeous. Love the colours and that photo is just wonderful I love to travel and I love unexpected finds like this too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning page...I love your use of these colours...and the chippies...yumm.

    ReplyDelete