Saturday, February 4, 2017

LAYERED Card with chippies and Blooms


Hello and welcome to my blog 
I love you all, my "Arty friends" ,
Today I am sharing a card I created for a friend .

Earthy greens and sandy hues with white splashes of gesso and beads . 

I used Dusty attic chipboard and Maja design papers and the gorgeous flowers 
are from 49 and Market.. I just love these blooms . 


Friendship - birthday Card .









My trademark layering on the front of the card .

The dusty attic chipboard, Maja design papers and the blooms from 49 and Market 
all complement each other perfectly .

thanks so much for dropping by my blog 
take care and happy scrapping till next time we meet .
love and hugz to you
Heather xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Oooo I love all this yummy texture!! The corrugated paper is amazing. Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many superlatives are never enough for your creations Heather. Gorgeous hues, subtle touches of gesso and beads, yummy chippies, all balanced in complete harmony. Your Art is unique and super special. So happy to see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love those papers and the colours are so soft and soothing. So many layers and cool things to see. Love the beads :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shabby chic style. Every little detail is an eyecatcher ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how gorgeous is this! I love the soft and dreamy colours and your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To me ... Helen's comment said it ALL!! Such a lovely card Heather, and once again, it is wonderful seeing you display your art again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Heather, love the hessian flowers and your trademark vintagey look.. I hope you are well...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic. Android App Development Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative... Security Mobile alerts Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  12. The layers and mixed media on this piece are perfect with this style, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lo encuentro divino. Me encantan las texturas y la combinación de colores.

    ReplyDelete